Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my FX last week and I'm looking for some clear reflector replacements for the pair on the rear bumper. Does anyone have pics and info on where I can get some?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Haven't seen any available. Nobody here has anything like that. Saw one member use window tint to black out their tail lights; something like that might work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought of putting a film over it, but I'd like to do that as a last resort option. Thanks though.

MustGoFastR said:
Haven't seen any available. Nobody here has anything like that. Saw one member use window tint to black out their tail lights; something like that might work.

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
ZYAL8R808 said:
I thought of putting a film over it, but I'd like to do that as a last resort option. Thanks though.

MustGoFastR said:
If you cover the reflectors, you may get hit from behind by a fellow FXer if they have their laser cruise control on. :eeeeek:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL. That would be a disaster.

If you cover the reflectors, you may get hit from behind by a fellow FXer if they have their laser cruise control on. :eeeeek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts