Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will have my 2005 FX35 Liquid Copper with Tech, delivered somewhere mid November. I have asked the Dealer to get a clear bra installed, before I leave their parking lot.
Since they don't install these themselves, they found a reputable tinting shop that will do that, for me/them.
The Dealer wants me to talk to the Tint shop, before they actually do the job, since their bill will be added to the cost of the car.
What are the right questions, and demands I should express ?

Thanks, Martin.

·
Registered
320 Posts
First, Welcome to the .org
Second, I would deal with the tint shop directly and leave the stealer...umm dealership out of the picture. There are plenty of folks here that can recommend clear bra options.
Third, a Buckaroo fan?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, this forum has been very helpful.
I come from the Audiforums, since I have been an Audi owner since 1986.
The Dealer is not really having any financial interest in the bra installation. They will get it to the tint shop to get it installed, and I will pay the actual bill from the shop.
The only thing the Dealer does, is taking it to the shop, picking it up after done and pay the bill on my behalf.
I live 2 hours away from the Dealer (Springfield MO)
When the (Wife's) car is going to be picked up, I would like it to be all ready, with options and completely paid for, and the only thing missing should be the driver.
I like Buckaroo, but I am not quite a fan, I just love that line, because I find it so true.

Martin.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum, if you are going to install a clear bra on your car, couple things you should ask the tinting shop.
1. types of protection film they use.
2. one piece installation or multi-piece installation. (front end)
4. warrenty.
5. option? (installation area, front hood, front bumper, mirror, rear bumper, door guard...etc) which leads to different price point.

this stuff really works. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts