Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, excerpt of the week:

(Clarence) Stowers, who did not immediately return calls Monday from The Associated Press, told the station: "I thought it was candy because they put candy in your ice cream ... to make it a treat. So I said, 'OK, well, I'll just put it in my mouth and get the ice cream off of it and see what it is.'"

Snipped from http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... ard_finger

·
Registered
527 Posts
In April of 1996, after a year of planning and building, the first Kohl’s Frozen Custard and Jumbo Burgers opened...... Each day a different flavor of the day was produced.....
Little did anyone expect 'Finger of the day'... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
What's stupid is how Wendys lost business over the finger incident- even if it turned out to not be a hoax, what did people think- that "finger" was part of the normal set of ingredients?! Sheezus!

·
Registered
597 Posts
I remember how @ the height of L' Affaire Lewinsky one of NYC tabloids came out with a headline saying someone fingered someone. I almost fell off the chair when I saw it :lol: . I mean, given the context of what was going on couldn't they come up with a better wording :twisted: ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.