Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any body know where the best place is to have my wheels chromed? also has any one had any problems with theirs? i don't know if i should do this, i don't even konw if it will look nice. :?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
graphite

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Maybe I'm wrong - but isnt "Chrome" out??? I've been out of the Import Scene for some time now, but even when I was into all that, Chrome wasnt even in anymore. It was all about having a nice clean car....no stickers, no tails, no bodykits. Just lowered, rims, exhaust & clear signals. Has Chrome made its way back?? Anyone in the Import scene know?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i sell cars in a high line store and people are getting them more and more but i just don't know if they look good on my car.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
yek kosa khoshkel said:
i sell cars in a high line store and people are getting them more and more but i just don't know if they look good on my car.
There's probably 2 options:
1/ Many of us have posted pix of their D.G color with chrome rims here at the ORG, I can do a search and send you SOME of the pix to look at, if you think pictures won't do justice then....
2/ I'm sure there would be lots DG color with chrome rims at the dealer-ship to compare and look at, that's what I'd mostly do.
* I think it's now cost $175/rim.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shady you are the best i am getting them now and my car will look identical yours.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Shady, those look awful on your car :twisted: I can trade you for some bland, I mean standard 20 inchers if you like. I won't even charge for the upgrade :D

I'm with Sensei on this. I really wished I had upgraded to the chromies when I bought the car. They really stand out on a black car. Oh well, next time.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
To be clear, those pics are not of my car... they are GeoFX and SDGuy... I too am regretting not getting chrome (and tech, grrr!) so I'm faced with a decision now whether to chrome my 20s or go aftermarket...

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
ShadyJC said:
To be clear, those pics are not of my car... they are GeoFX and SDGuy... I too am regretting not getting chrome (and tech, grrr!) so I'm faced with a decision now whether to chrome my 20s or go aftermarket...
Shady, that picture you posted of my FX is as old as the sun :p...here's one after I took off the side moldings and added pinstripes. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like our fx's much better minus the molding. I know that I'm in the minority on this one, but to me it's like having a huge dent on the car...it just takes away from the smoothness of infiniti's design.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
I dream about having chromies on a daily no an hourly basis.

I check ebay daily to see if anyone is selling cheap. I can do dealer exchange for chromes & some money but I am strapped for cash cuz I aslo need to get some tires this summer.

So, I as well.....If you hate your OEM Chromes I will glading trade with you. :wink:

(Wouldn't she look better with chrome)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.