Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all...i am working with a company in ontario which is going to produce a chromed version of the 18" wheel. this company deals with oem's primarily but is interested into getting into aftermarket sales. their quality is second to none. i need to see if i can locate a set of 4 18" (factory) wheels for him to do a template for production. i need my car as a daily driver for our baby and cannot take it off the road for the few weeks it would require to set up the template. does anyone have a set that they would be willing to ship to me so i can deliver them to him to set up the template? i know this is a huge thing to ask but it would make my life a lot easier than trying to take my fx out of commision.
also, if you're interested in getting yours done (it would be on exchange) after the template is set up, then let me know. i told him i thought there would be some interest on this forum as well as the other one. we were screwed in canada because chrome wheels were not available at all as an option. this will definitely help that situation. it also will give you the better ride characteristics of the 18's as well as the look of chrome in an oem wheel. thanks in advance for your responses. rich

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Why reinvent the wheel? Why not just have a reputable plating shop strip and chrome your OEM wheels?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't know of any in my area and i don't know if the quality would be as good as what this guy does. also, i don't think it would save any time once the template is done.[/quote]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts