Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I doubt they will ever get all the sand out of this one :?

Just imagine all the fine scratches :twisted:

www.motortrend.com

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Club 4x4 :lol: :lol: I dont think so.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I looked online to see if there was a test of the FX in the latest Motortrend and could not find it. Where did you get the photos? Looks like our FX can play more in the sand than we were led to believe :D

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Actually "FINE" sand is used for polishing. Can you imagine how Slick those cylinder walls will be, hardly no friction at all, huh? :? Ever wonder why NEW cars are found on side of road in Middle Eastern (sand) countries? ...not anymore. :(

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thanks for the link, and I read the report and for what MOST SUVs are used for I think we did very well! How many people are going to take there 40G plus VEH off road, ESPECIALLY those roads that they used? The ONLY veh that beat us on raod was the Porsche Turbo, the Porsche S had no chance and cost a **** of a lot more! The VW won, but if you read the VW forum you'll hear some very hard horry stories. They said that the Porsche offered more cargo space, but if you look at the numbers WE offer a lot more. Maybe it was what they were loading and the way they loaded it?? Also not once did I read where we got stuck somewhere, although I have no idea if they took the FX EVERYWHERE that they took some of the others. So I'm assuming that we can do better off raod than we have been led to believe, not going to try it mind you, but if needed we might not do that bad. Just my take on it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
sweet's picture

hi sweet, where did you get that picture i love it. i am talking about the lady on the sides of your posts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts