Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, sweet ride. Rear entertainment shows the navi on it when not watching a dvd, sport pkg. 19s, black.

Not wanting a sedan, but when the guy said he was checking to get me out of my lease, It made me think about it.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i was at the dealer in the AM looking at a new M45 loaded and it didnt do as much for me as i would have thought.

......fast forward 8 hours.....

im there again tonight picking up my FX and i see the same car with all of the white paint protector sheets off, washed and shined.....and MAN did it LOOK GOOD :)

i would have to drive it and play for a while, but its a lot easier to judge the look of the car when its clean and has all of the white papers off of it :D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
also, i asked about infiniti's future plans to get a **** OEM SC on some of their cars. the head sales guy said that he doesnt know of any plans in the near or even not so near future to do this to compete with mercedes and bmw.

kind of a shame if you ask me, but he did bring up a good point in the 2007 GTR. since that will most likely be a TT V6, this will fill part of that void. based on customer interest sparked by this, they may trickle down into some of the other cars.

so it looks like we are into the after market for a while to come here :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
I stopped by my dealership today, they just received two '06' M35's. They are taking deposits, but won't deliver any until March. If you like luxury sedans, I think this is a great car. It's definately going to give Lexus a run for the money (although the restyled '06' GS430 looks pretty good and for another $5k you can have the new Mercedes CLK http://www.mbusa.com/brand/container.js ... class_main ). The nav is much more advanced than the G and FX series. The voice recognition didn't work too well on the Nav. The interior is insane (fantastic). I'm going back to drive one next week. They are getting $60,000 for the fully loaded M45 (absolutely no discounts from list). My salesman showed me the check of a customer who just paid full list for a loaded M45. With all the new gadgets I would recommend waiting a year for anyone contemplating the M. It will only get better.

I made a comment in a post a couple of weeks ago that I thought the Q45 was history after the new M came out, now I'm absolutely convinced I'm right.

I'll be sticking with the FX45 but if the new M holds up to the billing it might be my next car in a couple of years. 8)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Just wait 6 mos and pick one up at invoice or a little above.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
I'll be sticking with the FX45 but if the new M holds up to the billing it might be my next car in a couple of years.
My thoughts exactly. ****, I might have both come 2007.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
If you like luxury sedans, I think this is a great car. It's definately going to give Lexus a run for the money (although the restyled '06' GS430 looks pretty good)
I went to the Chicago Auto Show last night and had a chance to see M45 and new GS. In person, I liked GS better. M looked little touter with some flashy chromes and interior looked little busier but GS had some nice body lines and nice interior with impressive navi screen.

·
Registered
509 Posts
topguy said:
I went to the Chicago Auto Show last night and had a chance to see M45 and new GS. In person, I liked GS better. GS had some nice body lines and nice interior with impressive navi screen.
It's nice to see every car in one place. The new GS and M weren't at the Phoenix show in November.

I agree about the body lines on the new GS. Even the Infiniti sales rep agreed that Infiniti left the new M with a pretty bland looking exterior. I'm taking my boss next week to an open house for the M. He is on his second GS430 and thinks he wants the '06'. My guess is he will like the M but it will probably push him to the new GS or the Mercedes CLK (talk about great body styling). 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.