Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i stopped by my dealer on the way to dinner to see if there were any 05 cars there.

they had an '05 blue fx. the blue is very dark. much darker than i thought even from the pics posted here earlier. also the center console with the stipled aluminum has got to go (IMO).

i got the sales guy to get me a new G35c to check out too. the new rims are KICK ASS! and the interior upgrades are head over heals better than the old one. the dash dials look great when they light up as well as the real aluminum in this baby as well. it has lighted sterring wheel controls finally too :)

the only problem is that the seat bolsters are sill too tight for my ass.

im thinking about getting one of the manual trans versions next year when my faince's lease is up on the honda.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
according to my brother who went to get his car serviced at the dealer, he said that new FX seat looks cheaper than what we have and that many people at the dealer likes the red taillight over the new clear taillight. But he said that he likes the new trim around the nav screen... I haven't seen them in person so I'm not sure why he likes it...he called me this morning when I was in bed so i didnt ask him why he like it...hehe

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Got my 1st service done today, tech., S/M and half the sales dept. kept going back to check under our hood, all absolutly loved it, and when tech. took it for test after state inspection, i told him have fun and "hit it" we all heard it and lots of smiles all around the dealership. Even the 2-tone steering wheel got 2nd looks. ~ bradical is so right about sap. blue, too dark. Sport pkg. has the smoked Chrome grill and smoke tint/clear front lights to try to match grille, didn't like. Did like the smoke/clear tail lights though.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
Got my 1st service done today, tech., S/M and half the sales dept. kept going back to check under our hood, all absolutly loved it, and when tech. took it for test after state inspection, i told him have fun and "hit it" we all heard it and lots of smiles all around the dealership. Even the 2-tone steering wheel got 2nd looks. ~ bradical is so right about sap. blue, too dark. Sport pkg. has the smoked Chrome grill and smoke tint/clear front lights to try to match grille, didn't like. Did like the smoke/clear tail lights though.
wow... you let others drive your FX? the only person that drive my FX is my brother... and evene then he only drive for lil bit...hehe

my father still haven't driven it since the test drive... and my sister never even sat in the driver seat...

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I'm just glad that my wife lets ME drive it once and a while! :shock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts