Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yea

I actually saw an FX with a body kit a couple months ago near Chicago, and I was going to take a pic with my cell but they guy exited before I was able to find my cell

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thats one horrible looking body kit, sorry to say. You def. wasted your money. It doesnt flow with the FX at all. Should have just lowered it, and threw some aftermartket rims or OEM 20's on the FX.

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Yeah, it looks like it doesn't belong on there. And those rear backup sensors really make the back look worse. I do like the front. But great job with the fab work. The Just doesn't go with the FX IMHO. Hey Piniti he's got your non-photoshopped quad exhaust!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
...Monochromatic paint theme too :shock: hummmmph :idea:
< borrowed from Sensei

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
...Monochromatic paint theme too :shock: hummmmph :idea:
< borrowed from Sensei
This one is very NICE!

·
Registered
309 Posts
My opinion

Kinda reminds me of somethin you'd see from south of the border.. Might wanna add an incased spare tire holder off an old Cadilac.. Sorry, couldn't help myself... Love the kit from Pinetti, bad A..

·
Registered
26 Posts
well dang! Now I feel like a real unsophisticated rube. After reading all the less than enthusiastic responses I am truly afraid to say that...I actually kinda like it!

·
Registered
181 Posts
have to say, not too liking that body kit.. Honestly, I think the FX looks great on its own..

However I did see a FX with sidesteps, and that seemed to add a bit of character to it.

Other than that, keep it stock and race it hard !

·
Registered
33 Posts
I like it. Probably wouldn't do it to mine but I like it. Nice job!

·
Registered
23 Posts
What kind of exsaust is that and how much was it?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.