Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
According to that, I am off to Kaufman, TX :?

That is going to save me some money :?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
yeah but as long as you call before midnight tonight there's no charge for shipping, or if you want to call ahead they will reserve a tank for you. :p

·
Registered
80 Posts
$2.49 for premium!!!! woohoo
Kitty likes to drink the expensive stuff...

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
phamgiaj said:
Find cheapest gas in your neighborhood: Enter your Zip Code...
http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?
Heh. This data changed quickly, huh? There's already a 15c/gal rise in those prices since the survey was taken.

What's funny is the 2nd cheapest station near me is the local Hamid Chargetoomuchistan's Chevron listed on Venice and Sepulveda, 1/2 a block from my house. But as my name for him implies, he used to not be so reasonable- before he caught on that people were avoiding him, he was always the highest-priced dude in the area. Then one day as I was driving by I noticed his prices went down something like 15c/gal in one day, and now his lot's a lot more full. Gotta love free-market economics!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
According to that, I am off to Kaufman, TX :?

That is going to save me some money :?
HAHA! Small world. Edholio(another FX owner) lives in Kaufman. Here in Plano, my gas price is about $1.80. I feel sorry for you CA guys :(

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Golden Boy said:
Here in Plano, my gas price is about $1.80. I feel sorry for you CA guys :(
You must mean 87 or 89 Octane; 91-93 Octane is not that cheap in Houston today.

·
Registered
292 Posts
msu79gt82 said:
Golden Boy said:
Here in Plano, my gas price is about $1.80. I feel sorry for you CA guys :(
You must mean 87 or 89 Octane; 91-93 Octane is not that cheap in Houston today.
Opps, your right. I just filled the truck up, which takes plain old 87. Looks like $1.97 for 93.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Golden Boy said:
HAHA! Small world. Edholio(another FX owner) lives in Kaufman. Here in Plano, my gas price is about $1.80. I feel sorry for you CA guys :(
The best deal on 93 I can find is 7-11 on the corner of Spring Creek and 75. It's usually around $1.8x to $1.9x per gallon.

·
Registered
848 Posts
riverrick said:
you should also check out http://www.GasBuddy.com for local gas prices. Provides a much wider listing of gas prices (from lowest to hightest).
Two problems with them. When I enter my Zip code (in the D.C. metropolitan area), it shows me data for an area 15 miles away. The second problem is that it shows only regular fuel prices...We suck premium in all three of our cars :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts