Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
You have to see if its really made of CF or just a CF overlay. You can buy CF lookking overlay and do it your self with a heat gun. Plus, if you ever decide to get a plenum that cover wouldn't work.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
mushutofu said:
You have to see if its really made of CF or just a CF overlay. You can buy CF lookking overlay and do it your self with a heat gun. Plus, if you ever decide to get a plenum that cover wouldn't work.
i am thinking about geting the z350 half cover in CF (yes, these are all real hand-laid CF weave , made from molds of the oem units), as i am getting the crawford plenum. and will need to hack the rear ½ of mine off otherwise.....

if/when i get the new cover, i will be selling off my oem one.... (diff looking (colors) than the FX model), but same shape/size

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Well, if/when I buy es's engine cover my oem cover would be for sale. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
**** it! I wanted the G coupe cover! OOF

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
No sweat. ;) No scratches on the alum trim piece yet.... but I managed to scratch the inside trim of the hatch panel pretty badly when I used the FX to carry some steel pipes from Home depot. :(

Anyway, Kinetix Plenum Version 3 is coming in tomorrow and the renovations to my house will be finished this week! Finally, some free time to spend QT with the FX. Woot!!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
ujmot said:
No sweat. ;) No scratches on the alum trim piece yet.... but I managed to scratch the inside trim of the hatch panel pretty badly when I used the FX to carry some steel pipes from Home depot. :(

Anyway, Kinetix Plenum Version 3 is coming in tomorrow and the renovations to my house will be finished this week! Finally, some free time to spend QT with the FX. Woot!!
WOOT

WOOT

:D

can you take side-by-side piucs of the ver 2.0 and ver 3.0???

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Absolutely.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
esemes said:
also, have either of you scratched up your hatch trim bezel yet??? remember, i have an oem one (alum finish) still in the box here, waiting for someone who has damaged theirs...

-S
Which piece is this?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Oh, that. Make sure you note this will not fit '03 cars.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
I wont need Es cover got something ordered. :wink:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
What would that be Sweet?? CF?

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
It will be powdercoat black and makes the car go even faster 8)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts