Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so I drove home from work the other day and stopped to get gas. When I got bk in my 2004 fx35 and tried to crank it, it would not start or even turn over. The lights seats windows and wipers works so I didn't think it was the battery but asked for a jump from someone getting gas, still nothing. Just one click wen you turn the key. I think it might be the starter so yesterday I tried to hit the starter, "like people say to do", and still nothing. Does anyone know if its definitely the starter before I spend a bunch of $ for no good reason lol, please HELP!!:cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey so I drove home from work the other day and stopped to get gas. When I got bk in my 2004 fx35 and tried to crank it, it would not start or even turn over. The lights seats windows and wipers works so I didn't think it was the battery but asked for a jump from someone getting gas, still nothing. Just one click wen you turn the key. I think it might be the starter so yesterday I tried to hit the starter, "like people say to do", and still nothing. Does anyone know if its definitely the starter before I spend a bunch of $ for no good reason lol, please HELP!!:cry::cry::cry:
Definitely the starter, This exact thing happened to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts