Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. Just got the car, I seem to have connected my phones to the car but can't seem to play any audio on it.
The car receives calls and I can talk as well. Just can't seem to play songs.
My phone says the Bluetooth is connected and the song is playing in the car, but in reality it's not.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just what Chis_S said it’s in the bluetooth menu and you gotta select it as the audio playback device. It set that way so you can have a phone for calls and like a iPod or something else for audio. But to be honest if you are using a Apple device for anything other than voice calls the music is gonna break up constantly. Something between Apple devices and music playback with infiniti there is a compatibility issue. With a Android device there is no issues. I ended up putting the Grom Vline in my 12 FX50S and it has been the best thing since sliced bread. Anyway hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
141 Posts
if you are using a Apple device for anything other than voice calls the music is gonna break up constantly. Something between Apple devices and music playback with infiniti there is a compatibility issue.
my wife uses spotify off of her iphone exclusively and has never had issues with playback in the fx50s. there was a service bulletin in 2016, ITB12-054b that addresses some bluetooth connectivity issues, maybe this was causing your trouble

1 - 4 of 4 Posts