Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its official....u cant lose on 22's.......

by the way, thanks to jimsbmw for answering my questions on size and offsets.....they fit and look amazing!

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
very nice. i really like the look of a 22" wheel on this car. it really fills up the wheel wells well.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
bradical said:
I really like the look of a 22" wheel on this car. It really fills up the wheel wells well.
Bbbbbut unless he wants his speedo and Nav to be off, the wheels will be overall the same size, right?!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Lookin' Sweet! 8)

Please supply us the details...size, brands...etc.

Now time to drop that puppy! :p

·
Registered
365 Posts
NICE! I join the club this friday!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Those look great!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have been a real fan of the stock 20's on these cars, but ****, those look nice.

Same as everyone else. Give us details, details???

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
kcrudup said:
bradical said:
I really like the look of a 22" wheel on this car. It really fills up the wheel wells well.
Bbbbbut unless he wants his speedo and Nav to be off, the wheels will be overall the same size, right?!
ok, smarta$$ :lol: yes the diameter is the same, but it gives (me) the impression that there is more meat filling up the wheel well since the rim is larger

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wow~ that looks sweet!
I like how it looks and fits.

However, now i am being curious about the riding quality with your 22' rims.
I've heard many ppl says about stiff/tight riding quality about 20' stock rims. so i guess you must experiencing somewhat more stiffer and harder ride than before.

1) What size stock rims you had?
2) How's riding quality?
3) No fear to get hit the pot hole and runs flat?

Since summer is near i also planing to get a bigger rims with performance tires, and that's the main reason i am curious of.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I forgot what brand of rims are those?

Jim

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
azwcat22 said:
NICE! I join the club this friday!
same rims? post pics even if they are the same so we can see what they look like on a different color FX

·
Registered
662 Posts
Those new rims look really nice.

I wish I can have 22"s but my 20"s are already suffering enough from these pot hole friendly streets. :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.