Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy's,
I just got my 2004 FX45 2 weeks ago. It came with Gun metal rims std. My co worker has a 2003 FX45 it came with reg alloy ugly rims.Chromies are not an option here in Canada yet. Are G-metal rims avail in the USA ? I see posts regarding ,geesh"coating" factory rims.

FX4U2C
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,219 Posts
FX4U2C said:
Hi guy's,
I just got my 2004 FX45 2 weeks ago. It came with Gun metal rims std. My co worker has a 2003 FX45 it came with reg alloy ugly rims.Chromies are not an option here in Canada yet. Are G-metal rims avail in the USA ? I see posts regarding ,geesh"coating" factory rims.

FX4U2C
UPLOAD PICS!!!

I know the 04'a have a hyper-silver finish on them here (US) .....

lessee your wheels (image uploader at the bottom of the post dialogue box)

S
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in Jamaica on bus till the end of next week. When i get back i u/l pics of me rims
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
839 Posts
I've got the gunmetal rims for my 04 FX...you have a choice between the silver and gun metal...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for the Delay Esemes,

Here is a pic of my 04 FX45 with Gum metal rim
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
FX4U2C said:
Sorry for the Delay Esemes,

Here is a pic of my 04 FX45 with Gum metal rim

I think I had something else imagined when you said gunmetal.

I like the ones that are "almost chrome" for 2004 over my 2003 wheels though :D

I still want to see see an all balck wheel with a chrome trim outer ring. Maybe gunmetal/anthracite/black chrome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,785 Posts
Oh yeah those are the normal 2004 rims. :D I got those as well :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,219 Posts
GEAUX said:
FX4U2C said:
Sorry for the Delay Esemes,

Here is a pic of my 04 FX45 with Gum metal rim

I think I had something else imagined when you said gunmetal.

I like the ones that are "almost chrome" for 2004 over my 2003 wheels though :D

I still want to see see an all balck wheel with a chrome trim outer ring. Maybe gunmetal/anthracite/black chrome.

thanks for the pix

"hyper silver" is the terminology i use for this finish.....

kinda looks like a chrome, that is dull (needs cleaning??)!! j/k!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,559 Posts
Regardless, that finish is MUCH better than the '03 finish.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,061 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
Regardless, that finish is MUCH better than the '03 finish.
Not if you've got Liquid Copper!
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top