Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I will be importing an FX35 from Canada I'm trying to find info on the packages offered.

I checked out the US Infiniti website and noticed that the FX35 comes in either RWD or AWD. No reference to this drivetrain choice is mentioned on the Canadian website.

Regarding the packages, the US website lists:

-"Premium Package"

-"Technology Package"

-"Touring Package"

-"Sports Package"

All I can find on the Canadian site is the Tech package and none of the others above. Ideally I would like my FX35 to be AWD, and have the Sports, Tech and Touring packages fitted. Is this possible to do in Canada?

What color 20" rims would I get? And are the roof rails black or chrome? Anything else I've missed?

I would really appreciate any help anyone can contribute to this. Its getting more and more confusing the more I try to find out.

And last question. How come the Canadian websites lists the DVD-entertainment system as part of the tech package while its a separate option all together in the US?

Thanks in advance form a very confused guy!! :( :?: :!:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Two packages available here, tech , and non tech.
Comes with Chrome roof rails and Polished rims( no chrome option in Canada yet)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so you all get the sport tuned suspension, 300w Bose, 20s....and so on?

What about the DVD ent system? Is it included in there too?

(apologies for all the questions...I must be sounding like the tipical annoying newbie!)

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool! Thanx!

Your FX looks superb...I'm gettign the same color. Those wheels look like they are chrome..or maybe its just the light.

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
DCD said:
you're right they do look mean! 8) 8)
i like all the finishes....

i did find, however, the 04 painted wheels look a bit different in person than per photo (due to the paint/flake)

i am wondering, are you looking to score a leftover 2003, or going for 2004??

(ddifference in the M.E.S. package/tech package)

eS

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW...Canadian cars get the snow mode button for 2004 right? What about ATTESA E-TS AWD...standard right?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Yup! ATTESA E-TS is the standard AWD system on the FX! Not superb in the snow but hella good on dry road! But you would know already right? :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes, to say have a lot of experience with the Attesa system is an understatement. Mind you, I have the "Pro" version fitted to my car :D :wink:

....crap on the snow, but superb elsewhere 8)

·
Registered
51 Posts
DCD said:
yes, to say have a lot of experience with the Attesa system is an understatement. Mind you, I have the "Pro" version fitted to my car :D :wink:

....crap on the snow, but superb elsewhere 8)

....bastage.....!! I wish they would fit a real LSD on the FX instead of this crap brake-LSD system.

man, the things I would do for an R34 (****, even an R32) here in Canada:p

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You'll be able to import 15 year old BNR32 GT-R in Canada this year. I've visited the Canadian GT-R website and saw how excited everyone is on being able to import this great car.

BTW...I have one more question regarding the FX...really down to minor details now. What FM rage of radio frequencies does the Bose stereo tune to?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts