Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a urge to creat a poll. Can we do it here?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know the logistics of creating one here? I don't know how.

FA has an easy to follow process, but I don't see anything here for that.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

at the bottom of the screen, ADD A POLL OPTION

in the box POLL QUESTION name the poll topic/question

in the box POLL OPTION, name the first choice.... then click POLL OPTION
add as many options as needed

CHOOSE the timeframe

engage the poll

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
OFFICIAL WEBSITE DIRECTIONS:::

How do I create a poll?
Creating a poll is easy -- when you post a new topic (or edit the first post of a topic, if you have permission) you should see a Add Poll form below the main posting box. If you cannot see this then you probably do not have rights to create polls. You should enter a title for the poll and then at least two options -- to set an option type in the poll question and click the Add option button. You can also set a time limit for the poll, 0 being an infinite amount. There will be a limit to the number of options you can list, which is set by the board administrator

How do I edit or delete a poll?
As with posts, polls can only be edited by the original poster, a moderator, or board administrator. To edit a poll, click the first post in the topic, which always has the poll associated with it. If no one has cast a vote then users can delete the poll or edit any poll option. However, if people have already placed votes only moderators or administrators can edit or delete it; this is to prevent people rigging polls by changing options mid-way through a poll

·
Registered
13 Posts
About polls...

Think first, then consider a poll. Some forums are so inundated with polls they become a major distraction. Now, I'm not Anti-Polls, just anti bad polls.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think members are setup to create polls. I don't see that option. Unless I am just missing it completely.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I give up. I don't see any options when I am posting a new topic. I just don't see it. The only thing I can see is that I can vote
in a poll. I'll try another time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts