Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I've been looking for some info on the Camera system, and corner proximity/presence detectors.
BOTH stopped working at the same time on my UK FX3.0d.
I have visually checked fuses but all seemed OK (maybe I need to continuity test them?)
There is little info in UK for these cars, hence am trying my U.S. Buddies for help?....please!

The centre display still works in all other functions other than camera.
The reversing camera doesn't work when reverse is selected, nor do the cameras work when pressing the camera button on the display unit. And none of the proximity detectors work (front or back)
Can anyone confirm the cameras and proximity detectors are on the same system/circuit/fuse?
If so, which fuse?..

I am also thinking there might be a way to reset/reboot the control unit? Maybe by disconnecting power etc?

Any clues would be much appreciated....thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi friend!
I registered on this forum today only to find the answer on this same problem! :))) i checked fuses at the drivers seat and they are ok! i pulled off the minus from a battery for a 5 min and still nothing.
Do you have advanced modifications on your car? Maybe alarm system?

yesterday i had this problem all day long. but next morning car starts like nothing happened before, but than the problem comes back.

maybe its a japanese spy forces disconnected our functions?)

my car fx3.0d 2013 y, eastern europe

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
My car is a standard 3.0s
Cameras have been dead for 6 weeks
Reluctant to take it to dealer and receive a Big £££££ Bill!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts