Infiniti FX Forum banner

Calling ALL SF Bay Area or nearby FX owners

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  jimsbmw 
#1 ·
It appears that our # is slowly growing and myself and few other members all thought that it is a good idea to setup a meet where we can all hang out and chat about FX, infiiniti or whatever...

Since there are only a few of us, i thought it maybe a good idea to join up with the g35 guys since we are all in the same infiniti family. I recently went to a clublexus bbq in folsom where all kinds of lexus were there and had a wonderful time hanging out with some long lost buddies...

Anyway, let me know what you guys think...would you prefer the idea of just FX only or hooking up with the g35 guys also? let's set something up be4 summer is over...

#2 ·
I'm down for whatever.
It might be cool to roll with the g35s

#7 ·
so when do you guys wanna do this? i am thinking meeting up somewhere btw SF and San mateo..will that work? throw out some suggestions and make it happen..

#8 ·
There is a Scores sports bar in Foster City. Its pretty huge with a large parking lot. Its connected to an ice rink.

#9 ·
mushutofu said:
There is a Scores sports bar in Foster City. Its pretty huge with a large parking lot. Its connected to an ice rink.
Thats the place where i organized a mb meet awhile ago on mbworld...sounds like a good place to me...

let's set a date and time and get some confirmations..

#10 ·
whatevers clever. I'll be in Vegas the weekend of Aug. 14-15

Maybe soon we should start a post in the meets section.

#11 ·
So whats up...when do you guys all wanna meet...if at all :wink:

#12 ·
How about Aug 1st sunday early afternoon?

#14 ·
I am going to try to setup a joint meet with the G35 guys..i will post info soon but if aug1 is good for everyone, let's do it regardless...

#15 ·
I wish I can be back to the bay area in time for the meet, but most likely not, take lots of pics of everbodys cars.

Thanks

Jim

#16 ·
jimsbmw said:
I wish I can be back to the bay area in time for the meet, but most likely not, take lots of pics of everbodys cars.

Thanks

Jim
Will you be in taipei around end of Dec 04/beginning jan 05? I will be there with my gf so it would be cool if we can meet up and i can check out your FX....

Dave

#17 ·
Should be around during that time of the year, too close to chinese new year to take any vacations.

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.