Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got Bumper Plugs to cover two holes in front. I had to break the Clip inside to make this fit. And had to wrap around plugs with some tape to fit perfect, because the holes were bigger than Plugs.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tazdevl said:
Mine came with one. Bought mine in Vegas where front license plates are mandatory.

I just used some pushpins I picked up from the parts department.
What are the PushPins?? Do they fit perfectly?? Can you post some pictures? Please!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
498 Posts
Out of town on business. Just go down to the dealer and get a couple pair of different sized pushpins. They give them to you for free. Car looks pretty much the same as the first post.

If you look at the battery compartment, airbox, underbody cladding, those flat round things holding stuff in place are pushpins.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tazdevl said:
Out of town on business. Just go down to the dealer and get a couple pair of different sized pushpins. They give them to you for free. Car looks pretty much the same as the first post.

If you look at the battery compartment, airbox, underbody cladding, those flat round things holding stuff in place are pushpins.
Are you serious!!? I had pay $30 for that **** thing!! :x
And I even broke white clips to fit them!! Dang it!~ :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Creamin,

I'm surprised you had to break the clips..that sucks because I got mine out with a little effort by sticking a very small wire in,
pushing the pin (it swivels inside itself), twisting and pulling out...

Did you get your plugs from bumperplugs.com?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
obsidian fx said:
Creamin,

I'm surprised you had to break the clips..that sucks because I got mine out with a little effort by sticking a very small wire in,

Hmm...now I feel like i am an idiot :D oh well I don't think I will need that clips anymore. Yes obsidian fx, I did get my plugs from Bumperplugs. Do you want one? I oredered Three sets, because my buddy wanted 2 sets, but it also didn't fit on his C55. So I have two sets extra. I'm gonna keep one set for myself just incase, but if you want the other set. Actuall these are nicer than those Pushpins(I looked today). This Bumperplugs match our Black FX perfect! I say...98.3525632%. So if you are interested let me know. Oh you have to pay for the shipping since I'm not charging you anything for the plugs. Peace!~ Out!!~~ I gotta go play some more GT4!~ :D

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
obsidian fx said:
Creamin,

PM sent.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
creamin said:
obsidian fx said:
Creamin,

PM sent.
I don't know what happend to ObsidianFX...I thought you wanted BumperPlugs!!? :lol: Oh well...

·
Registered
498 Posts
creamin said:
tazdevl said:

Are you serious!!? I had pay $30 for that **** thing!! :x
And I even broke white clips to fit them!! Dang it!~ :lol:

$30, sounds like they didn't give you the correct item and you didn't look at the item before you asked for it. There are NO white clips in a pushpin, they are black.

Open up your hood, pull up the flat round rivet looking item and pull the pushpin out or look under the bumper at the underbody cladding.

Ask the service manager if you went to the parts department. They should give you pushpins for free. Just tell them a couple small or medium sized ones fell out of your car.

If they nickel and dime you over pushpins, you should have bought a BMW.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.