Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of bull bar for fx35?
And for rear bumper? Costs? Where in nyc for installation...

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Is there any drilling to do or is it pure bolt on?

How much does it cost?

Can you get the holes for lights pre-drilled on the TOP of the bar?

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
the bull bar comes with mounting brackets and uses factory holes. so no drilling is involved. strictly bolt on installation. some romik bull bars come predrilled for mounting lights. but due to the shape of the FX's front bumper, romik opted not to have it predrilled. however, i bought mounting brackets from PIAA. the PIAA bracket has a larger diameter so i had to buy a rubber hose and cut it up to make it fit snuggly over my bull bar. works for me.....

bought my bull bar a while ago, forget how much it was. got it from burtmanindustries.com

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
I'm not a fan of bullbars at all, especially on the fx, but I gotta say, it looks great on your fx! I think the blacked out wheels & the bug shield give it a kind of road warrior type look to it, looks agressive & mean... hard to pull off without looking bad but I think you pulled it off nicely...

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I know that it's kind of silly to want one of those (at least based on the reactions of some folks around here!) but I really, really, really love the way that looks. I've read that there are some concerns that a bull-bar might negatively impact the crash detection system that deploys airbags, and that worries me a bit. But otherwise, if I thought I was going to be able to keep my FX I would save up the $500 to get one. Beautiful!

·
Registered
1 Posts
romik bull bar....

you can install yourself with basic tools in like 30-40 mins. comes with good directions.....
do you still have a copy of the instructions that you could post mine only came with a picture of what was in the wrapping

1 - 10 of 10 Posts