Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a f'n drag :-x we've had the fx for 4 days and the seat breaks. my wife and i were driving back from london and she had the seat reclined all the way back to nap. when she went to put it back up, it would not go!! i went to the infi dealer and they have to order a new switch. i was not familiar with this problem by reading the forums. ( i was about the seat rocking). anyway, not too impressed to say the least!! other than that i have been sooo extremely happy that i've had to have the tilt steering all the way up if you know what i mean!! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
:( sorry to hear that.... If you take a close look at where the back joins the bottom of the seat there is a fabric... when I reclined the seat all the way back, that fabric/thread seemed to be under lot of stress and about to rip.... so I don't recline all the way back anymore....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
:( Sorry to hear.

Now go out and blow away some cars = :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shong43826 said:
:( sorry to hear that.... If you take a close look at where the back joins the bottom of the seat there is a fabric... when I reclined the seat all the way back, that fabric/thread seemed to be under lot of stress and about to rip.... so I don't recline all the way back anymore....
thanks..now i'll make sure she doesn't do that anymore!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts