1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
832 Posts
I don't know Jim...the pic looks photoshoped to me, but who am I to judge? :)

$5500.00 is way overpriced...not worth it. My .02

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with you, was thinking about it but I might as well wait for the one that stillen is going to sell by eradix, much cheaper too.

Jim

·
Registered
292 Posts
If you are really interested in a brake system, you might want to contact Baer and see what they can come up with. From what I know of them, they always seem to be willing to work on new set-ups, especially if there is enough interest. I am running their 4-piston Alcon "Pro" kit on my firebird and have nothing but praise for it. It has held up for at least 60 track events over the last 5 years.

http://www.baer.com/Products/ProductsList.aspx

·
Registered
39 Posts
i run the baer eradispeed system on my escalade and it performs flawlessly.
for those interested in a big brake kit, there will be a wilwood kit available soon for our cars.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I will wait till next year to get the brakes done, cant do too much in a year or else there will be nothing left next year to modify. But bigger rotors and calipers would go better with my wheels.

Jim

·
Registered
170 Posts
With 22", stock rotors looks so tiny ~~~~

jimsbmw said:
I think I will wait till next year to get the brakes done, cant do too much in a year or else there will be nothing left next year to modify. But bigger rotors and calipers would go better with my wheels.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Benzo said:
With 22", stock rotors looks so tiny ~~~~

jimsbmw said:

Jim
I agree the stock rotors look way too small but the price that I got for Brembo (same as the black with bbs) is way too much for me.

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts