Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a nice 4 day vacation in Monterey Bay and also stopped at a huge outlet mall in Gilroy, CA. When I turned into the mall, to my surprise there was a large Bose store right in front of me. I had no idea they had these things...

On a side note: I averaged 22 mpg on the highway driving 75 mph over the course of 220 highway miles. Adding in a few hours worth of city driving my overall average was 18.5 mpg.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
They have one of those in NY also (Woodbury Common Outlet), although I'd never buy a BOSE for home. ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
"Outlet" is a bit of a misnomer for most of those stores these days. Mostly regular stock, at regular prices, bought by folks who only think they're getting a deal. Caveat emptor!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
They have one here in Houston also (Katy Mills Mall), and I've seen one in San Diego. Big boy candy store. :wink:

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
They even have one in my home town of Lancaster, Pa...Outlet Capital of the World! :p

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah they got them in England too although no where seems to sell in car speakers, just the home cinema and hi-fi stuff! Have to drive an hour and a half to my nearest outlet place but its no where near as big as that! although i guess everything is bigger in America right?! lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
They've got a big Bose store in the Mall of America here in Minneapolis, but they don't call it an outlet. It's more of a flagship store, with an auditorium and half a dozen demo rooms.

D

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
BobKid said:
"Outlet" is a bit of a misnomer for most of those stores these days. Mostly regular stock, at regular prices, bought by folks who only think they're getting a deal. Caveat emptor!
Depends on where you go- I walked out with 6 bags of stuff in the outlets in Lo$t Wage$ for $300.

·
Registered
90 Posts
kcrudup said:
BobKid said:
Depends on where you go- I walked out with 6 bags of stuff in the outlets in Lo$t Wage$ for $300.
Oh yeah, there are bargains to be found, you've just gotta know what you're doing. :hathat39:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts