Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this was an issue a little while back.. here are pics of mine. I made them from Mustang GT mouldings. I cut them to size and then sanded down the 2 edges to give it the clearence to open and close the door. I made them because i could not find anything that looked half decent

Attachments

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Re: Body Side Molding

I too am possibly interested in BSM; but ONLY if they look good. I would prefer something along the lines of whats on the Infiniti I35 or the Acura MDX.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
BSM on the MDX

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
maxum_101 said:
I know this was an issue a little while back.. here are pics of mine. I made them from Mustang GT mouldings. I cut them to size and then sanded down the 2 edges to give it the clearence to open and close the door. I made them because i could not find anything that looked half decent
Those look nice! Were the moldings pre-painted? Seems like cuting and sanding meant you had to paint them yourself.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Anyone have an opinion on the FX BSMs sold by Grubbs? I also tried looking at Sportwing.com but only saw G35 BSMs.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
GraFX35 said:
Anyone have an opinion on the FX BSMs sold by Grubbs? I also tried looking at Sportwing.com but only saw G35 BSMs.
My dealer told me that they install the G35 BSM on the FX for those who want it. As I replied above I do not care for the thin BSM; I'd prefer something a little wider.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Sportwing.com actually has something similarly wide for the G35
but you'd have to modify it to accomodate our 4 doors vs the 2 door G35. I would think that this would leave the passenger doors short some.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
GraFX35 said:
Love 'em :D Buy Direct, save $$, click on "Auto Artistry" below to learn/see more.
<$90 Shipped!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Thanks PINITI-FX! I'll check into it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts