Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
...so that's what the roof rails WERE for! :shock: Can someone photoshop an FX doing this?
My Next Mod. 8)

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
That is what I was thinking Shady about that guy saying "I will always drive a bimmer." WTF He also said he would have died in his bimmer cuz he does not have side airbags. Yep safe. LOL

The first part were someone said "my dad drives an fx45
i am scared to drive that car when i tap the gas pedal it zooms off
im like wth!! i persoanlly hate that"

That is way too funny.

I do feel sad for the FX :cry:

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm impressed with how well the poor FX did in the crash. Stupid BMW's. They can jump out at you like deer!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'll say what everyone else is thinking, anybody who can consider a 318 a real Bimmer and put money into that think holds very little credibility with me.

I'm not making fun of him if that's all he can afford but come on man, it's a friggin' 318!!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Yep, you are correct.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Sounds like the kid in the 318i caused the accident and he is trying to talk his way out of it.

Oh well, if your going to drive your FX to the limits like this "millionaire" did with his FX then you are going to have to look out for those idiots that dart out in the middle of the road and then "freeze up".

I have to ask what is a "millionaire" doing driving a bone stock FX with 18" wheels?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Don't read too much into the article nor try to correct it. The author is clearly in his teens and reasons like a small kid...

·
Registered
239 Posts
That forum is made up of a bunch of kids and half of the posts on that site are BS. I used to post there a few times and got turned off by all the name calling and personal attacks.

Either way, I'm glad that FX driver was ok.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Kenny... I clicked the link, and saw what appeared to be my babys twin in the fetal position. <snif, snif>

Now, if I had been driving down a two lane road, lined with trees, and came around a corner to see any car (Beemer or otherwise), drifting across the road, I would have swerved to get around it too. However, if it was a choice between hitting the car or the trees, well I'm most likely going to aim for the car because the trees won't budge, and you're more likely to get yourself killed by hitting them than another vehicle (unless we're talking head-on).

Funny how she mentions that she froze up, and later talks about doing the only thing that she could "nothing"....she probably let go of the wheel too...dumbshit. And later, she admits to creating another road hazard by driving 20mph...DOH!

·
Registered
73 Posts
the kid is a herb, plain and simple. he drives a piece of SH*T 1995 Bmw 318. he froze up because he was to busy screaming like a b*tch, when i he saw the "ugly demonic design of the front".

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hehe funny 1sickfx :lol:

Thought I'd share my story to sort of even the odds and brag about the FX at the same time... On my way to my brother-in-law's place about 1 month after getting my FX35 two kids on scooters side by side were coming towards me in the oncoming lane paying more attention to their chatter (they looked to be about 14-ish) than the road. I was doing about 40 mph through extremely curvy hilly roads. All of a sudden about 20 feet in front of me right at the crest of a hill the one kid darts right in front of me losing control of his scooter. I immediately braked and pulled hard right into the shallow ditch and then gunned it quickly afterwards to be sure to get back out. I missed the kid by about 10 feet I'd say. I firmly believe if I hadn't been driving the FX things could have turned out much differently. I was driving a Rav4 before the FX and it couldn't have come even close to stopping quickly enough or handling the hard jerk into the ditch that the FX had no problems with.

The little b***tard took off with his friend before I had a chance to chew him out but at least the FX and a mature driver who doesn't freeze :? saved the day.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Some people.

Regardless of what speed your going that FX couldn't have been at a speed where he was losing control or swerving, it's not possible as the 318 driver said. The only way I feel that the Fx can swerve because of speed is in the nether 100mph region. THe guy in the Beemer probably -like others have mentioned - scared the crap out of him.

And yes a 318i is not a real BMW.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts