Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have read around about people installing bluetooth kits, i purchased the parrot ck3100 but nobody would install it in my fx (tech package) because they couldnt wire it to the speakers -

i think i am going to get the sony ericsson hcb-30 or hcb-300 bluetooth kit - they have a seperate speaker so i do not have to use the car's speakers.... but how would i go about doing the automatic mute on the car's stereo?

now if anybody has successfully installed a bluetooth kit (the parrot ck3100 or ck3000 or the hcb-30) using the cars speakers without the sound issue from the AMP, is it something i can do myself? detailed instructions please? im trying to cut and splice as FEW wires as possible

thanks

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
You can use the mute lead to interrupt the amp turn on signal. The green/white pin 12 at the head unit is the amp control wire, a 6.5 or higher volt ground signal. Use your mute output to trigger a relay to break the amp wire. The amp will shut off and allow you to hear your call.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
johnmax said:
You can use the mute lead to interrupt the amp turn on signal. The green/white pin 12 at the head unit is the amp control wire, a 6.5 or higher volt ground signal. Use your mute output to trigger a relay to break the amp wire. The amp will shut off and allow you to hear your call.
huh? english please? lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts