Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 2005 FX35 and was wondering have anybody added Bluetooth with the stock radio?? I have the cassette tape player version. It has to be a way to add Bluetooth without using the cigarette lighter adapter

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the same car. I had a connection installed from the radio which allows me to plug in my ipad/cell phone to play mp3's but I think the entire radio dash assembly would have to be switched out to get bluetooth capability. Haven't thoroughly checked it out though. Frankly, I still play cassettes ?.

·
Registered
5 Posts

I literally just ordered this today - Ill let you know how it goes - you need to have a SAT button on your radio for it to work....

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Let us know how it works out. I want to swap out my older Nissan Ipod adapter to something more versatile.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Its on its way - Ill def post in this thread how it went....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys!!!! Sorry it took so long but I was knocked out with the virus for a bit - then life got crazy...lol

BUY THE GROM BLUETOOTH SYSTEM!!!!
OMG
PERFECT!!!!
BUT IT
BUY IT
BUY IT!!!!

It is so easy to install and works as long as you have a SAT button - its a direct plug in - plugs match perfectly - cant screw that part up it will only go into the right port - the ground wire already has a split ring on it - right behind the radio is a metal bracket turn that screw out a couple of turns - ground finished - they give you a contraption to stab another wire attached to the radio for constant power - too much of a pain in the ass - I had a ring terminal - just went right off the battery though the cabin air filter box - done - need to replace the in cabin filter anyway - start the car - bluetooth turned-on on my phone - saw it right away - DONE!!! Hit the Pair Button - we are off to the races....

I have the Bose system with the factory sub in the spare -
Honestly
It sounds fucking incredible...
Worth every penny -
I think the subwoofer is being used for the first time ever in the **** truck - phone at full volume - radio at 20 - and Im waking up the neighbors....
Im a professional sound engineer for over 30 years - I dont recommend much - but I cant wait to put this same system in my 03 S600 Benz......
Do it - you won't regret it....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys!!!! Sorry it took so long but I was knocked out with the virus for a bit - then life got crazy...lol

BUY THE GROM BLUETOOTH SYSTEM!!!!
OMG
PERFECT!!!!
BUT IT
BUY IT
BUY IT!!!!

It is so easy to install and works as long as you have a SAT button - its a direct plug in - plugs match perfectly - cant screw that part up it will only go into the right port - the ground wire already has a split ring on it - right behind the radio is a metal bracket turn that screw out a couple of turns - ground finished - they give you a contraption to stab another wire attached to the radio for constant power - too much of a pain in the ass - I had a ring terminal - just went right off the battery though the cabin air filter box - done - need to replace the in cabin filter anyway - start the car - bluetooth turned-on on my phone - saw it right away - DONE!!! Hit the Pair Button - we are off to the races....

I have the Bose system with the factory sub in the spare -
Honestly
It sounds fucking incredible...
Worth every penny -
I think the subwoofer is being used for the first time ever in the **** truck - phone at full volume - radio at 20 - and Im waking up the neighbors....
Im a professional sound engineer for over 30 years - I dont recommend much - but I cant wait to put this same system in my 03 S600 Benz......
Do it - you won't regret it....
Nice !!! Where did you get it from? How much was it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts