Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
What do you mean by type? Your system should be able to pair with any bluetooth equipped phone. There have, however, been a few issues noted with pairing certain phones on Infiniti's system. Are you having a pairing problem.

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
I seem to recall others having problems streaming music through Bluetooth so the system might not accommodate a music player. Does the system recognize your device at all?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I seem to recall others having problems streaming music through Bluetooth so the system might not accommodate a music player. Does the system recognize your device at all?
No it doesn't but the music player sees it.

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
I don't think your going to make your music player work by bluetooth. Does your EX have a USB port? My first gen doesn't so I added an Ipod module many years ago.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think your going to make your music player work by bluetooth. Does your EX have a USB port? My first gen doesn't so I added an Ipod module many years ago.
The USB port doesn't work either but it works with a ipod. I am running it through the aux port and I t works but can't control it which is why I was tying to use the wireless. Oh well I just keep using that way for now.
Thanks for the assist though.

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance. Out of curiosity, what does your owners manual have to say on using bluetooth and/or the usb port?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not much and 3 different phone work on it just fine. Its not a big deal as I still get great sound through the aux.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts