Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an issue with 2010 FX35 in Bluetooth pairing with my new phone. I can pair with my new phone but after stoping and leaving the car, the new pairing is no longer available on the list of paired phone. I want also to removed the old paired phone but after re-starting the car, the old phone still there.
Can anyone help me fix this Bluetooth issue? Any suggestions? I tried already the instructions from the manual many times but same.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an issue with 2010 FX35 in Bluetooth pairing with my new phone. I can pair with my new phone but after stoping and leaving the car, the new pairing is no longer available on the list of paired phone. I want also to removed the old paired phone but after re-starting the car, the old phone still there.
Can anyone help me fix this Bluetooth issue? Any suggestions? I tried already the instructions from the manual many times but same.
Forget that stock Bluetooth and invest in GromAudio VL2 module. This module adds Bluetooth streaming, CarPlay, Android auto, Google maps, etc. I have it on my 2009 FX This refreshed the technology to the excellent Bose stock info entertainment system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts