Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2006 FX45 with NAV and Bluetooth Phone. Seems like there should be a way to pump music through the system as well. Anyone figured this out yet (without new hardware)?

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Just got a 2006 FX45 with NAV and Bluetooth Phone. Seems like there should be a way to pump music through the system as well. Anyone figured this out yet (without new hardware)?
I have a 2009 FX50 that has the same problem, blue tooth for phone but not for audio. I do have RCA audio inputs in the center console and I use a Monster audio bluetooth FM transmitter to patch my IPhone into my FX Audio inout. The Monster unit will transmit on the FM band but it can be noisey. THe Monster also provide a miniature female stereo receptacle, which I connected to the console RCA receptacles and I have internet music at a reasonable price. I use RadioTunes for $48 a year for hundreds of channels. Good Liuck

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2009 FX50 that has the same problem, blue tooth for phone but not for audio. I do have RCA audio inputs in the center console and I use a Monster audio bluetooth FM transmitter to patch my IPhone into my FX Audio inout. The Monster unit will transmit on the FM band but it can be noisey. THe Monster also provide a miniature female stereo receptacle, which I connected to the console RCA receptacles and I have internet music at a reasonable price. I use RadioTunes for $48 a year for hundreds of channels. Good Liuck
Wait, you have RCA input and use an FM Modulator? Why?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts