Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!
If any of you browse the G35 and 350Z forums you may have heard of Blue_Batmobile. He makes vinyl inlays for the rear tail lights of the G35 and 350Z and eyelids for the G35. I PMed him to see if he would consider making this for our FX.

Here's a pic of what I mean:

It's the smoke vinyl that goes over the rear tail light and gives it that smoked look without losing the color RED. Anyways I like it. He has great reviews on G35driver. Quality is always praised too.

Anyways... Blue_Batmobile is in San Diego and has just PMed me back saying he would need a test car for this to be done. I'm just curious if anyone over there on the West would be interested in doing this.

This would also work for the new 05 tail lights of course! Altho they are already smoked. But hey, if you want to have blacked out smoked tail lights! :lol:

Just reply here and if he registers then great, otherwise I can pass the message!

Andrew

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one thinks this would look good on our FX? I also asked about a vinyl inlay for the reflector strip as well.

33 views and no responses.... :(

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
05 clear is the way to go! :D

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
My 05's are smoked already. But putting these on the reflector strip would be AWESOME.

-Andy

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Blue Batmobile Inlays are cheaper than the SC ones linked to above. They don't have the FX application either.

He's still going to need an FXer in San Diego to volunteer though. :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
terps4 said:
My 05's are smoked already. But putting these on the reflector strip would be AWESOME.

-Andy
Agreed. If those were available I'd get some.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I emailed him regarding inlays for the FX last year...his response was he needed an FX to test.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Something to smoke the reflectors wo.uld be great!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.