Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had anybody tried Langka yet? I am just wondering if it works like it advertized.

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
yang said:
Had anybody tried Langka yet? I am just wondering if it works like it advertized.
yep. used it on my black 01 Vette. Had one deep gouge and numerous small chips on front bumper. works as advertised. tip: make sure to let touchup paint cure for at least 3 days before using Langka. if done correctly, you won't be able to tell where the damage was.

good luck....

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep. used it on my black 01 Vette. Had one deep gouge and numerous small chips on front bumper. works as advertised. tip: make sure to let touchup paint cure for at least 3 days before using Langka. if done correctly, you won't be able to tell where the damage was.

good luck....
I am planning to use it on my FX's bumper. The scrash is not very deep at all. I can see it clearly, however, I cannot feel it with my fingers. I know if I just use the touch up paint, the scratch will look more obvious. Well, I will give it a try and post the before/after pictures soon.

·
Registered
220 Posts
yang said:
Eastwood has a similar kit (Final Finish System) that I used a few years ago. It works very well...

Phil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts