Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big race on Long Island tomorrow morning.

In one corner my new '05 FX35 AWD w/18" stock tires.

In the other corner my neighbors's 14 year old son on his dad's Kawasaki ATV. (maximum speed 30 mph.)

The course 1/2 mile hill with an (estimated) 8% grade. We'll be starting from a deads stop 20 feet from the start of the hill.

The conditions: 14 to 20 inches of newly fallen snow and 30 mph winds. Estimated temp 15* fahrenheit.

Any bets on the outcome?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
his DADs atv only goes 30 mph!?!?!

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
joecef999 said:
youll probably kick his a** in striaght line but he can probably take turn at top speed. where in LI you doing this?
In Port Wash on a hill going up from Manhasset bay. His dad swears the ATV tops out at 30 :scratch:

It's all in good fun. Loser hosts the winners for the Eagles / Falcons game tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I called it off. Got a ride on that thing. I had no idea how quick they are in the snow.

Go Eagles.

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Was gonna say, You might get taken! There are some buzzing around my neighborhood right now in the fluff.

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
some times ya' just gotta put the cards down and let the chips go to the other end of the table. :sad10:

(stock 18" tires don't help.) but that thing came out of the whole like it was down hill.

Good thing I've got a killer chili recipe and better tr tv set. :wav:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.