Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
FX45'er said:
Hello FX lovers

Can anyone help me identify the supply line to the fuel injector on FX45?
I bought this gizmo :idea: that supposed to help on the fuel consumption.
Here is the link to their site. Thanks in advance.
http://www.magnoflow.com.au/
Hey I have no clue where the supply is... but if this thing works and doesn't do anything to the power I'd likt to try too.
So let us know of your results and observations when you get it installed.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I read a little bit of their PR and was highly amused by the comment German Tech,but humor aside.You have a $50000+ vehicle and you are thinking about adding something to the fuel line(a very hi pressure area).I would need to know a whole lot more first,second,if it is so good,what manu is using it or tuners,lastly have you found the turbonator in autozone yet?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Point taken brnjug, I'm not a mecanic savy not even close, I was attracted by the better fuel burning portion of the whole thing. I thought I try, it's just a magnet that go around the fuel line. Could that harmful?

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
There are things you can do that work!
Synthetic oil
K&N filter
on the interstateuse manual 5th..it works do not know why?
Lower it(you are in the same climate).unless you need the height,lose 1.5 and gain 1mpg
open up the exhaust,more power and mpg(45's love exhaust work,and +2 degrees advance).Go have fun and burn less fuel as you wail on folks who are slower

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the TIPS, I'll try the less challenging ones for now.
R U planning on participating in the annual meeting they've been talking about?

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Probably,depends on where...10-12hours is about my limit for travel

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hmm, have had enough chemical classes to understand that this is pure nonsense (similar to those bracelets and crystals that suppose to generate "positive energy" you see people wearing).

·
Registered
527 Posts
joost said:
Hmm, have had enough chemical classes to understand that this is pure nonsense (similar to those bracelets and crystals that suppose to generate "positive energy" you see people wearing).
you mean those don't work? :lol:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks like that think you put on your main water line comming in your house "its magnetic field will modify the polarization of mineral salts in the fresh water to restrict the formation and build up of sediments, limescale and calcium deposits. Doesn't remove water's vital minerals"
Think its a water conditioner:
http://www.improvementscatalog.com/prod ... 5Fid=10930

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I have a magic gnome in my garden. When put in the trunk, it increases my FX35's MPG to 30. Won't void factory warranty. I can sell it to you for $300. Interested? :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.