Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the best information and pic which I've found regarding the MY2006 C6 Z06 that will be coming in mid/fall of 2005 with a 7.0L V-8 7000RPM Redline! Especially beautiful wheels with I believe are going to be P345/25 ZR19s (recall memory) in back. The picture and specs appear accurate from every resource and discussion I've seen on the 'Net. Absolutely great value for a sportscar with lower-end supercar performance stock!

http://forums.autoweek.com/thread.jspa? ... adID=11191

·
Registered
848 Posts
Looks great from the front...just hope they fixed the rear end (I don't like the current butt).

·
Registered
3,948 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
this car will be a monster!!

on these pictures the rear wheels are not filling the fenders, like tires are not large enough or the offset of the wheels wrong or something

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
yep, yep. 15 more months -- when FX is 2 yrs old, i'll be trading for the C6.

·
Registered
882 Posts
good find...

·
Registered
292 Posts
DCD said:
I wonder if it will still have leaf springs at the rear? Anyone know? Definetly a mean car.
That's a leaf spring (not springs) but do not fall into that trap of thinking it's the same type of design as in early muscle cars. Trust me it's not :D The short-long arm and transverse leaf spring independent suspension configuration remains, but the cradles, control arms, knuckles, springs, dampers, bushings, stabilizer bars, and steering gear are all redesigned vs. the C5.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts