Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from NYC and am trying to find a good/reputable dealer in NY metro area, preferably in Westchester county area since I will be moving to Scarsdale area. I checked out the Infiniti web site and seemed like there were only two dealer in the area. Any of them you'd like to recommmand?

ps: I was surprised how few FXs I saw from this trip. Maybe due to the bad road condition?

·
Registered
441 Posts
GOOD LUCK!!!

I purchased my car at Pepe Infinity in white plains ny..At the beginning they were good...then as time went on they turned in crap like most of the dealers..I feel like that all these dealers want to take your money...they even said I put a ding in there car and made me pay...the main problem is that they are only a few miles from my home...and the only game in town...i'm lucky enough to have friends that are mechanics.. so I really don't have much to worry about...I have only brought the car in for the recalls..I let them do 1 oil change...they charged me like 36 then they charge for getting rid of the waste oil..how about this my friend has his heat system set up to use the oil from the cars he changes..why doesn't the dealer do the same thing..?? Who knows maybe they'll treat you differently...good luck
Phil

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is Fairfield, CT too far up I-95? It's certainly a bit more of a hike for you than White Plains but you might want to think about Devan Infiniti. I've had nothing but great experiences from the very beginning. The sales guy I worked with, Brian Quinn, really knows his products and gave me a good price. It was a few $Hundred higher than what guys on the Island or in NJ had been quoted but I wasn't in the mood to drive to either areas. Also, Devan gives free oil changes for as long as I own my FX so I figured I'd make up the difference there. My FX was delivered exactly as discussed and they even threw in one of those sun roof wind guard deal-ios no charge. I've only had to deal with their service dept. for my first oil-change and they were professional and extremely helpful. By the way, their service dept is open on Saturday.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, Magician and Harryh.

Since Infiniti has such a limited dealer network, it's pain of finding a good dealer.

Now I have to worrying about driving this FX on pot hole-happy NYC road :? . Rented a '04 LR Discovery last week and it certainly could take some beating but I'm glad I didn't buy that SUV. Steering/trany were clunky and rattle were all over with less than 10k miles on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought my FX35 from Millenium Infiniti in Manhasset, NY and it was a terrific experience. Took my 3 test drive there on Sunday, called them on Wednesday and negotiated invoice pricing on an instock FX in 5 minutes. Came in later in the day and confirmed the pricing, rates, etc. They didn't dicker on the price and were totally professional, laid back, and easy with regards to the deal. Initial paperwork took an hour. Second round took a little less. We picked up the vehicle today and it was perfect.

This is my first infiniti, and so far my best car buying experience. Call Greg Cadwallader, the Sales Manager.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Welcome to the club :D

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
hey Ryan , welcome to Westchester Co. - my roots, ahhh ...miss central ave rt. 100 , w.p. rd. - rt. 22, c.c.parkway ...mmmm enjoy!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Algreen said:
I just bought my FX35 from Millenium Infiniti in Manhasset, NY and it was a terrific experience. Took my 3 test drive there on Sunday, called them on Wednesday and negotiated invoice pricing on an instock FX in 5 minutes. Came in later in the day and confirmed the pricing, rates, etc. They didn't dicker on the price and were totally professional, laid back, and easy with regards to the deal. Initial paperwork took an hour. Second round took a little less. We picked up the vehicle today and it was perfect.

This is my first infiniti, and so far my best car buying experience. Call Greg Cadwallader, the Sales Manager.
I drove by that dealer and it was a nice area with all other premium dealers were next to each other.

My wife and I liked the area but couldn't find an APT we're looking for(This time we want to live in the APT until we find the area where we'd like to build our house at.). Seemed like most of houses were single family houses. Well, so we decided to move to Scarsdale or Bronxville area.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I live about 5 mins from Millenium. I didnt like their sales tactics so I went with their sister dealership Atalntic. I took it once to Millenium to get my winter tires on a set of rims. The service department is TINY but are a bunch of really good ppl.

Topguy, welcome to NY :)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Scarsdale , #2 only to Orange Co., CA. in $$$ ...and in town you angle park, of course with an FX , you can angle park any where ,any time! - RX's can't!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, ujmot, PINITI.

I will put my house here for sale in a couple of months and probably need to go back to NY few more times to take care of APT issue. Seems like rent is high there but I got no choice.

While I was staying in NYC, I only saw just few FXs and maybe only several more in Westchester county area. For 9 days! Probably X5s are more popular there.

BTW, I saw a flying (I mean FLYING!) silver FX on I-278 going about 90 mph and thought it was one of Infininitifx.org guys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I JUST GOT MY FX 35 AT LYNNES INFINITY IN BLOOMFIELD NJ GREAT STAFF AND CUST. SERVICE GOT A GO DEAL TOO

04 FX 35 AWD TECH/PREMIUM 469 INCL TAX 2500 DUE AT SIGNING :D :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
I purchased my FX at Competition Infiniti and my friend just got his G35x from the same sales person. We both had really good experences with this particular sales person and his prices are the best I've seen around the area.

·
Registered
319 Posts
[ said:
D[][]V[][]D]ramsey infiniti in ramsey,nj is fantastic.
How long have you worked ar Ramsey ?

What a bunch of - - - - - . Well I wont say it. You can do far better at Pepe or Ray Catena

1 - 15 of 15 Posts