Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member with a 2 day old FX35. i travel a lot and want to protect my ride. Anyone have suggestions on bra's? Which ones look and work the best.. Lookin forward your advice.. Bryan

·
Registered
662 Posts
You may want to seek some advice from some of the guys here who did get 3M type of "clear wraps" done. It looked nice.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry

Sorry, posted in wrong area..

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
moved to "internal and external" by me.

btw...from what ive seen in the past few years, there are 2 types of bras. the kind that are in pre cut pieces and the full wrap kind.

definately get the "wrap" kind, but make sure that you have a professional that has done this many times before and see if you can get a look at their work first.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just so I understand

Thanks for your reply's, sorry for the wrong post. I guess this is a custom type job. Custom cut plexiglass. I would need a full coverage type application, I think thats what you mean by a wrap? Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
well, the wrap is like "shrink wrap". they usually only do the fron bumper, top front of the hood, mirrors, rear bumper, and lower door panels.

obviously you dont have to do all of these areas, but ive never seen a "full" wrap :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
$495 is not bad. My wife paid considerably more, but I let her choose what she wanted and just paid the bill.

Congrat's on the new car. You will love it.

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
silverback said:
$495 is not bad. My wife paid considerably more, but I let her choose what she wanted and just paid the bill.

Congrat's on the new car. You will love it.
My dealer wanted to charge $795. I paid the person who trained thier installed to come to the house for $500. I highly recommend the clear bra.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I've been very happy with VentureSheild on my M3 and will have it installed on my FX when the weather clears up.

It's supposed to be much thinner and more durable than 3M. Plus it offers a lifetime warranty. Since I'm doing two vehicles, he's only charging me $300 for the FX.

http://www.thedingcompany.com/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.