Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
FX-1004 said:
I saw a big dude driving Bently sports coupe today on campus... it had 20"? black rims w/ chrom lip.... man that car looks and sounds so nice!!!
I saw one like that at a car show...very nice.
WHat school do you go to?
He must be the "MAN" on campus.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
football player dude. what'dya think your money goes to? :lol: hint...it aint a good education :p

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
bradical said:
football player dude. what'dya think your money goes to? :lol: hint...it aint a good education :p
FSU must be putting all the money toward football program or at least big chunk of it... they just start new construction at the practice field this week... if that guy was a football player, he must be a center..... :D :wrestler34:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
every now and then i see a nice bently cruising around here. usually i middle aged guy driving from what i can tell. some of those cars a very sporty looking too.

·
Registered
662 Posts
One of the best looking cars I've seen recently along with a black Bentley was a silver RR with 24" forged rims driven by Carl Lewis(I belive his mom lives in our APT building) parked in our garage. My 20"s(and my FX) looked like little Krispy Kreme. :(

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I see Bentleys, RRs, Maybachs, etc.. every single day (work on Park Ave, a block from the Waldorf). It's depressing!!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
That's really something

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.