somebody forgot to renew the domain ? :p

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Maybe Kenny is hacking a little payback? :lol:

·
Registered
527 Posts
These guys suck. Other than the fact the "donation" got me a great price on my new FX. They were never on top of things...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
bradical said:
http://www.freshalloy.com

:twisted:
This link works fine now; must have been a temporary glitch. The link in the first post works now; the link doesn't carry over in the quote.

·
Registered
527 Posts
hotfx45 said:
h00kemh0rns said:
These guys suck. Other than the fact the "donation" got me a great price on my new FX. They were never on top of things...
What donation and what discount did you get from it?
The fee to sign up for FA and the additional fee for the VPP Grubbs pricing. Called a donation b/c I don't expect anything other than what I got from Grubbs. Seemed that no other dealership was budging on pricing so for the cost of 100 bucks I got a fully loaded FX35 for 300 under invoice.

·
Registered
239 Posts
h00kemh0rns said:
The fee to sign up for FA and the additional fee for the VPP Grubbs pricing. Called a donation b/c I don't expect anything other than what I got from Grubbs. Seemed that no other dealership was budging on pricing so for the cost of 100 bucks I got a fully loaded FX35 for 300 under invoice.
Wow I didn't know they actually charge a registration fee now. That's pretty pathetic, either way glad you got your discount.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.