Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just learned something new today. The lines that show up on the backup camera monitor not only inform how far away the obsticle is but also how wide the car is. If you have never noticed it, check it out in tight spaces...
My driveway is fairly long so I am extremely glad for that feature... :D

Of'course this is probably an old news to most of you but not to me. I bought my fx 3 weeks ago and amaze myself every time I drive it. :)

Kris

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
I always park backward in my parking space at work just because the camera is so cool. It's easy to park dead center and perfectly parallel to the space using the lines on the camera. Sometimes I think the smokers standing outside freak-out because I never turn my head to look behind. :turn-l:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
particlefx said:
I always park backward in my parking space at work just because the camera is so cool. It's easy to park dead center and perfectly parallel to the space using the lines on the camera. Sometimes I think the smokers standing outside freak-out because I never turn my head to look behind. :turn-l:
i had a woman watch me back into a spot and then shake her head at me in disgust one day :D

i love it!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put yourself in their shoes though... You see someone trying to parallel park in front of your car without looking back; I would go nuts!
:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts