Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a way to waste your Saturday :roll: . I sat there for 8 hours struggling to mask my disinterest while this " instructor " dude mumbled on about ineffective/effective patterns of behavior, attitudinal dynamics and some such near-psychological mumbo jumbo. Here's the kicker though. Half the people in the class seemed like the kind that might need a diagram before they can tie their shoes. This guy meanwhile is lecturing them on such heavy-duty topics. There was one broad who had 3 DUIs. Last one involved her losing control of the car on ice @ speed , rear end doing 180, hitting a rock, flipping over, her getting thrown out, and then the gas tank exploding. Another girl had 3 at fault wrecks in 11 months which jacked up her insurance to $6K a year. ****, I with my record was standing out like St. Paul in that crowd :twisted: . The good thing is, I'm now gonna be able to get the RMV off my back with their threat of suspension business. As if I didn't have enough B.S. to cope with day in and day out already.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts