Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been covered in many different posts, but for those of you who may be on the fence or are afraid to try installing the PAC AAI-NIS Sat-Radio Hijack to Aux inputs mod, I successfully did it last night in about 2 hours.

And here's the kicker - by buying the right parts I was able to do the complete install with no cutting and no soldering, just plug and play all the way.

Long and short of it is that for about $150 worth of parts, instead of listening to drivel on the radio or one of 6 CDs repeat over and over I have 20GB worth of MP3s playing and it sounds GREAT.

I will post pics this weekend.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Nice...i've been thinking about doing this. COuld you list the parts that you used and maybe a description of how you did this. I
ll probably have an audio shop that i trust attempt this. I'm good with engine stuff but not with electrical.

·
Registered
33 Posts
only need to be willing to pull stack apart

Wouldn't worry about the electrical experience, it is truly plug-n-play. Hardest thing is getting the sat connector out of the back of the radio. Running the wires is simple, and depending upon your device (iPod or other) you'll just need to pick where you want it to go and how you power it. Belkin adapter with line-out capability for the iPod is great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts