Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this car kinda looked like a squshed Fx (in a way). Then read info on it and died laughing. Its 95hp, woohoo :lol:

Dodge Slingshot--DaimlerChrysler's design guru Trevor Creed, touted the new Dodge Sling Shot, as a "new sports car vision" with genuine Dodge character. The small, edgy 2-seater concept has a 3-cylinder engine with 95-hp. and achieves 45-mpg. As a compact getting excellent mileage, the Sling Shot could lean towards the Mercedes Smart division, as Dodge describes the vehicle as being fun and adventurous while maintaining practicality and affordability. With a 6-speed sequential transmission and styling that suggests Toyota's MR2 Spyder (at least in front), the Sling Shot's sporty appearance is consistent with other new Dodges (think Ram SRT-10 and Dodge Magnum). However, the Sling Shot's lack of cubic inches veers away from other family members. Another significant styling element is the back end, which includes a wrap-around convex rear window juxtaposed with a concave trunk lid. As a result, the rear is vertically flat, but seems to undulate on the way up. The Sling Shot is expected to ride on the same platform as Mercedes' Smart Roadster.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I like this one. 8)

ME Four-Twelve-Joining the hot and sexy world of supercars, DailmerChrysler's Wolfgang Bernhardt took the wraps off of the ME Four-Twelve concept. Designed to "meet or beat" the world's top supercars, the new concept has a projected top speed of 248 mph., with a zero to 60 time of 2.9 seconds, a zero to 100 mph. of 6.2 seconds and a quarter mile time of 10.6 seconds. The new mid-engined coupe has Crossfire-inspired details on the hood, with light-weight carbon fiber materials used in the upscale and racing-inspired cockpit. The ME Four-Twelve has a 6.0-liter V12 mated to a 7-speed transmission, 19-inch radials in front and 20-inch tires at the rear and will compete with Ford's newly introduced GT, Porsche's new supercar and will most likely be priced in the $150,000 range and upwards. This car in no way competes with the Chrysler Group's performance vehicle the Viper that sells in the $70,000 range.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Nightkidzz,

Much better pics.

I really like the the new batmobile :evilbat: (m4)

·
Registered
20 Posts
i love that the slingshot apparnetly has a targa top. reminds me of my old porsches.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
so_cali said:
reminds me of my old porsches.
The three banger won't. I hope they offer a different engine as an option; that thing could be a poor man's Elise with more power.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts