Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
every other knockoff trying to compete with the FX looks like a freakin EGG! .... just like the RX

i think inifniti really did it right the first time with the FX.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
The Audi (augly) Pacifica :p
dont you agree that the fx has a look that is entirely different look than all of these new crossover concepts. namely, all of the new ones still look like minivans or eggs. the FX has that sportscar look with the long hood and short overahangs, etc.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I not only agree but also go on record to say that they shoud've only made a 45. (or never have offered a 35 [sport] wannabe) You wanna play, pay! :shock:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Combination of Toureg, Pacifica, and Magnum :shock: :oops:

·
Registered
14 Posts
We have to look at how the FX concept looked too, it definately looks better as a production. I'm sure audi is just trying things, we'll wait and see what they rolll out. But you're right, everyone is jumping on the FX bandwagon with crossovers. Rumor has it the next Aviator is going to be a crossover based.

One thing is for sure though, the Audi will be a **** of a lot better in the snow then our FX's, you just can't beat quattro. Audi will always have that over our heads. ( I traded my A4 in for my FX, and I didn't miss it until the heavy snow started.... )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.