Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks fugly to me :twisted: Audi need to get rid of the oversized grills. It makes their cars look like they have bucked teeth. :roll:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
I don't know why but after I looked at the front grill of the A7 I was immediately drawn to the poster of "The Mummy" hanging in my office. Big gaping mouth, two empty eye-sockets.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think the front looks sharp. Side is kinda "meh". FX of course looks "mucho grande" better.

·
Registered
52 Posts
re A7

heck I own a 2001 s4 and that audi is butt ugly !!!!!!!!
does not matter even though they give you a loaner I would not be caught dead in that thing!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Their concept looked much better (which is always the case, unfortunately; I think FX concept looked better than the production model, too).

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
none of these cars have that "race-car" profile like the FX (i.e.. long nose with the wheels way up front and a balanced back end).

i was parked about 2 spaces away from a cayanne turbo last night at dinner and i was looking at both cars from inside the resturanunt. although i would love to have a cayanne TT, the car does not have the looks that the FX does. even with the turbo's large wheels, the body still has that bloated SUV look. ...almost like things do not fit together. i even like the toureg's looks better ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
I don't mind the look too much except for the "big butt." On a woman, cool, but the rear over-hang on this vehicle is too much.

The front reminds me of the Volvo, too.

·
Registered
882 Posts
all these FX wannabes :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts