Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't want to get the Borla, I see Ark makes an exhaust for the fx37 same year as my fx50 (2010). I'm assuming it should fit right? Would would be any differences?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I ended up getting the ark exhaust and had it installed this past Saturday. My exhaust guy said he had to slightly modify it, said it was a little longer than the stock exhaust? I dunno. This thing sounds great. You have to remember, I already have test pipes. Butt dyno says there is noticeably more power down low. I have an appointment to get the 50 tuned sept 8th I will keep everyone posted on the results. I'm also looking around for a fabricator to make me some larger intake pipes before the tune. We'll see........

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ended up getting the ark exhaust and had it installed this past Saturday. My exhaust guy said he had to slightly modify it, said it was a little longer than the stock exhaust? I dunno. This thing sounds great. You have to remember, I already have test pipes. Butt dyno says there is noticeably more power down low. I have an appointment to get the 50 tuned sept 8th I will keep everyone posted on the results. I'm also looking around for a fabricator to make me some larger intake pipes before the tune. We'll see........ View attachment 20030 View attachment 20031
How do you like your fx5.0? What do you think about the transmission? I have 2004fx45 olive this car very fast but I allways the next gen.5.0 there hard to find but this guy has 2 both are 2009 one has 124000 and he has a rare 5.0S it had everything but no tech oak has 148000mi both are in perfect shape one is $14000 5.0S is $12000 have not test drive yet what do you think

·
Registered
17 Posts
How do you like your fx5.0? What do you think about the transmission? I have 2004fx45 olive this car very fast but I allways the next gen.5.0 there hard to find but this guy has 2 both are 2009 one has 124000 and he has a rare 5.0S it had everything but no tech oak has 148000mi both are in perfect shape one is $14000 5.0S is $12000 have not test drive yet what do you think
BY the way I can't wait to hear what up you will gain after tune I would do exactly the same mods as you I have have invida high performance exhausting my living room right now waiting to install in my 45 there's no Mods for the 45 my son is going to make a custom cold air intake for my car just can't help but to try to get more hp.out of these cars lol I spend about $15000 on restoring replacing upgrading and fixing it from head to toe even new cats bc coilovers rewiring the whole car suspension in anything having to do with it has been replaced it handle so tight , the best plugs and coil pak. you can buy this car should last another 100000mi she has 110000mi on her

1 - 5 of 5 Posts