I DO miss my coupe sometimes.... :roll:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MustGoFastR said:
I DO miss my coupe sometimes.... :roll:
likewise with my FX............

you have any future mods in mind, btw???

(VQ tuning box by stillen might make for a fun dyno tune setup, with precise cell-by-cell tuning of fuel and a/f...similar to the SS box i use)

otherwise, im not sure what to suggest next, as you are much more versed on the VQ than I........

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I always have a list :roll: . I'll likely do the rear sway bar next, them maybe spacers or the Crawford cats. If I do any ECM work, I'll likely just wait until I have the car in CA again and take it to Technosquare, but I think it runs fine without it. Doug has always insisted that an ECM flash is not ceccessary with their mods (stock maps may not be totally ideal, but not bad or harmfull to the engine in any way), though they have been working with TS and offer a program for their mod package now, but it's simply an optimizer to squeeze every last HP out of the setup.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm thinking of trading in my FX for a G. Hey esemes...what kind of deal did you work out when you traded in your FX for a G?

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
mushutofu said:
I'm thinking of trading in my FX for a G
Et tu, Mushutofu?

Certainly I can't be the only one who still loves their FX as if it were the day I brought it home?!

·
Registered
848 Posts
kcrudup said:
mushutofu said:
I'm thinking of trading in my FX for a G
Et tu, Mushutofu?

Certainly I can't be the only one who still loves their FX as if it were the day I brought it home?!
Ya know, over the last 15k miles, I've had all this stuff (below) done, and the only other vehicle I've owned that came close to keeping the smile on my face was my '85 Vette...but then I was driving it in the land of no speed limit. Right now, the only thing I'd be interested in trading it for would be the supercharged FX55...I know I've seen one of them around here somewhere :D
Hood repainted due to paint blemish
Quarter panel...big door ding received at dealership
Hatch recall
Brake campaign
Airbag campaign
Rocking seat TSB...finally after a year!
Squeeking seat TSB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts