Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Singapore and I've seen like 5 Lotus Elises here! They've been out here for a while now (older gen.) MAN THEY ARE HOT! I WANT ONE!

So as of today i'm beginning the "Andrew's Elise" fund. Those who wish to donate can contact me! LOL!

Seriously if any of you guys like to track, 40K for an Elise, wait 2 years (that's the waitlist now I believe in the US. AND THEY AREN'T EVEN OUT YET!), and voila, you get an insane track car that loses only to the Gallardo, McLaren F1, Enzo, and other cars that cost more than 10X as much!

Stop me when you guys think I've dreamt enough! Cars in this country cost 5X as much as in the US. A Ferarri 360 Modena here costs $1,000,000 SGD, which is about 700,000 maybe more USD!

Hehehe.

-A

·
Registered
848 Posts
Ok buddy, you only need $39997 more 8) Maybe we should get Jerry Lewis in to help. :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'll donate a dollar :D

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'll donate $2 for a weekend!

0X

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
:D

I saw a bunch of them in HK. On my way to the airport, I saw a caravan of them racing each other on the hwy.

I'll donate a few bucks for just a ride even ;)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOOT! You guys are great! I got $10 already! Ha ha. I should go and post in all the other numerous car forums on the internet and I may just have enough! LOL

Just FYI the price of the Lotus Elise here in Singapore is SG$198,800 which excludes a SG$30,000 Certificate of Entitlement (COE) which allows you the privilege to own a car for 10 years (after which your road tax will increase 10% every year up to a max of 50%). That means $220,000 which is roughly US$127,000!!!!

So for the price of an Elise here, you could buy an M3, M5, SL55, Porsche GT2 nearly. WOW!

0X 0X 0X (let the alien wars begin!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts