1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think most of the Fxers are happy with their dubs :D

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I'd be scared to put bigger rims/less profile tires on. NYC roads are ridiculously bad and I like my spine just the way it is.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fx45 = 0 to 60mph in 6.2 seconds.......

fx45 (rolling on 18's) = 0 to 60mph in LESS than 6 seconds??

i know there's some rotational mass issue with the 20's and, wonder if it is enough to translate into a 5+ second 0-60 time.....

hmmmmmmm :shock:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just ordered my ziniks today..stayed with the same 20". I want to keep some meat between the FX and the road. Anyone know if the valve stem on the stock rim comes off easily or should I buy new ones?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Got the tech package. The service tech at Infiniti told me they are easy to remove. You just have to be cautious when you remove the tire. I think the stems are some rediculous amount.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
aznwrr said:
Just ordered my ziniks today..stayed with the same 20". I want to keep some meat between the FX and the road. Anyone know if the valve stem on the stock rim comes off easily or should I buy new ones?
Post pics when you get them installed :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
They should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Does anyone know if the valve stems come off easy? I have the Tech package with preesure monitoring system.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am an idiot, scratch the last post. My girlfriend reminded me that I already asked a service tech and look at my last post......... :?

·
Registered
38 Posts
about these stemms, i had my crome 20's swapped about 2 weeks ago, cause some of the crome was deteriorating. i didnt ask about the stems, cause i didnt know, how would i know if they forgot or messed this up... my tire pressure gage seems high but i thought that it was just how much air the wheel shop put in em???

·
Registered
286 Posts
DefinitiveCars said:
about these stemms, i had my crome 20's swapped about 2 weeks ago, cause some of the crome was deteriorating. i didnt ask about the stems, cause i didnt know, how would i know if they forgot or messed this up... my tire pressure gage seems high but i thought that it was just how much air the wheel shop put in em???
well you could try adding or letting some air out of one or more then check gage too confirm.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
esemes said:
anyone brave enough?
Yesterday (Sunday) at the Pico Blvd. Roscoe's (a soul-food joint here in L.A.) somebody had a red '35 with red rims which had to be at least 24s. I think someone's mentioned this car on FA a few weeks ago during All-Star Weekend.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts